Subject: RE: Virtual help Needed 3DModellers/Animators/Interior Designers
From: [email-masked] (steve bergen)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 22:45:21 -0800

3D Modellers/Animators/Interior Designers

If you or someone you know is looking for p/t or f/t work as a 3D 
Modeller/Animator/Interior Designer for a growing PC and Playstation 
development company read on.

Utopia Technologies, Inc is looking for 3D talent to work from
home.  We are looking for modellers/animators/interior designers who have
experience and talent in low-polygon (under 300 triangle) models for real-time 
rendering.  We are specifically looking for interior designers, VR World 
designers, and character animators who can create realistic models and 
animations with limited resources.  

If you think you could handle this type of work please forward a demo model
or short video clip to Robert at:  [email-masked]     
(201) 656-1599  (NJ) only call Wed-Fri if needed please.  
 
Our mailing address is below in case you need to Mail something.  PLEASE 
forward this email to your associates if you think they also might be 
interested.

We look forward to your reply.  If you need to call our Dallas, TX office
number is
214-517-3377 and the best time to reach me is in the early mornings of 
the weekends.  As you can see I work crazy long (but fun) hours.

Best regards,

Steve                                   [email-masked]                       
Utopia Technologies, Inc.       http://earth.cnct.com/home/yogi/utopia.htm
PO Box 515764
Dallas, Texas  75251     USA